- Variable 0.6-1.8 Neutral Density Filter
- Reduces Exposure by 2 to 6 Stops
- Uses a single slot in 4 x 5.65" Matte Box
- Features a Focus Control Gear to attach a motor that can control the density of the filter
- Supports small lens motors
- 6mm in thickness
- Includes 15mm support rod
The NiSi Cinema 4 x 5.65'' (6mm) Variable Neutral Density 0.6-1.8 (2-6 Stops) Filter is a variable natural density filter with the range of 0.6-1.8 or 2-6 stops. It creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing a cinematographer to shoot with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the gear or combining a lens motor to control the density. The aluminum and glass filter is 6mm thick and occupies a single filter slot in a compatible 4 x 5.65" matte box or can be used without a matte box. It offers 2 to 6 stops of neutral-color light reduction and features NiSi's optical glass.
The NiSi Cinema 4 x 5.65'' (6mm) Variable Neutral Density 0.6-1.8 (2-6 Stops) Filter includes a 15mm support rod to mount the lens motor and soft case.
Please note the matte box and lens motor in the images are to demonstrate the use and are not included.