- For the P1 system for mobile phones and compact cameras
- Perfect to balance the exposure when trees, buildings, mountains, and other elements protrude into the skyline
- NiSi Optical Nano Coating
- Optical Glass Construction
- Double-Sided And Multi-Layer Coating /Waterproof and Oil Resistant Nano Coating/ Ultra Low Reflection
The NiSi P1 Prosories Medium GND is part of our P1 range for mobile phones and compact camera systems including the X100, RX100, and GR3 holders. It features the NiSi Optical Nano Coating, a Double-Sided And Multi-Layer Coating that provides a Waterproof and Oil Resistant Coating. The filter is made from Optical Glass and features the same performance as our large square filter systems.
The NiSi Soft GND Filter is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The Medium GND is designed to be moved up and down to control these bright areas. A neutral density filter with a medium-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that feature buildings, small mountains and other elements that protrude into high into the skyline. The transition zone of a medium is 40% smaller than a Soft GND and is wonderful for shooting at sunrise and sunset.