- Allows the use of 3 square filters + 1 circular polariser
- Includes 4 adapter rings, filter holder, and CPL
- 360-degree rotation with lock for fixing filter position
- The new clip design allows very smooth insert and removal of filters
- New streamlined design making it easier to insert and remove ND filters
- No vignetting on ultra-wide lenses such as Canon 16-35mm f/2.8
- Includes a soft case and Lens cap
The NiSi V6 100mm Filter Holder with Enhanced Landscape CPL & Lens Cap is a new evolution that continues the success of our very popular V5 Pro Holder. The NiSi V6 is the most advanced 100mm filter holder we have ever created, refined design based on feedback from photographers.
It is made from aviation-grade aluminum with single element processing by CNC machine. This V6 kit comes complete with an ultra-slim 86mm Enhanced Landscape CPL and 4 adapter ring for most popular wide angle lenses (67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm). The matte black frosted finish on the surface to minimize reflection. With the unique rotation wheel design, the CPL filter can be rotated independently via a cog on the back of the filter holder. Also included are a Soft Pouch and V6 Lens cap.
It features superb built quality, Aluminium design and supports 3 x 100mm filters with a circular polarizing filter in any combination. The V6 has no vignetting at 16mm on a full frame and the streamlined design weighs only 120g.
The V6 features the following improvements over the V5 Pro:
- New streamlined design - making it easier to insert and remove ND filters in any slot.
- New Clip Design - Our unique clip system that holds the filter has been improved even further. As well as the left to right pressed clips that hold the filter secure, filters are now easier to insert with guides along with the clips.
- Optimized design of the CPL - The C-PL is easier to insert and remove with a raised design, noticeably higher than the V5 Pro.
- The holder rotates 360 degrees as well as features a lock to fix the filters in a single position.
- New Soft Pouch - The new soft pouch to hold the V6 can be mounted on a tripod leg for easy access.
- Upgraded Lens Cap - The lens cap is now even easier to fit and remove while protecting the CPL and Lens.