- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw
- Retractable Spiked Foot
- Load capacity: 10kg
SIRUI Monopod weighing just 450g
This SIRUI monopod is super-lightweight, extremely compact and easy to handle. If time is of the essence, if there is insufficient light or whenever you need help holding your camera, this monopod is essential.
The monopod consists of 6 sections with 5 sealed twist locks. When collapsed, the monopod is just 39.2cm high. Weighing just 0.45kg it can easily be taken on photography trips. To ensure good stability, there is a rubber foot and twist-out metal spike.
A wrist strap is a SIRUI standard, as is a cold-weather grip and small compass.
- 8-layer carbon fibre in 6 sections
- Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
- Comfortable wrist strap and soft cold weather grip
- Sealed twist locks for secure support
- With mini compass and carabiner
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Max. load: 10kg
- Height: 395mm - 1590mm
- Closed size: 395mm
- Tube diameter: 16 - 32mm
1x SIRUI P-326 monopod carbon fibre
1x Wrist strap
1x Mini compass and carabiner
*Head and camera not included