- For Arca-Type Compatible Clamps
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Corrosion-Resistant Anodized Surface
- Side Slot for Attaching Camera Strap
- Includes Two Safety-Stop Mounting Screws
The Sunwayfoto DP-50R universal quick release plate, one piece CNC cutting machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminum, stain anodized surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Arca-Swiss style, ideal for Canon 5D, 5DII, 7D etc.
Switch from a tripod to hand-held in a snap with the DP‑50R Universal Quick Release Plate from Sunwayfoto. Compatible with all Arca-type and Really Right Stuff clamps (including its lever clamps), this plate is CNC-machined from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum and has a satiny, anodized surface for improved resistance to abrasion and corrosion. It features an adjustable/removable backstop and rubber mats on the surface of the plate to keep your setup from shifting. You can also attach a camera strap to a side slot for grab-and-go convenience. The plate mounts to your camera by means of a 1/4"-20 thread at the top and also has a 1/4" threaded hole for direct mounting to a monopod, while two supplied stainless steel safety-stop screws can be mounted underneath to protect your gear from accidental drops.
- With a removeable and adjustable backstop for prevent your setup from shifting;
- The strap installing hole for fastening the strap or wrist strap. So that can increase the comfortability and security of the lens or the camera when carrying.
- Integrate two safety stop mounting holes on the back of the plate. (SUNWAYFOTO provides safety stop screws).
- With a monopod mounting hole for attaching the camera quickly.