- Custom design for Fujifilm X-T3
- One Piece Design
- Arca & RRS Lever Compatible
- Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Full Access to all side ports
- Horizontal & Vertical Mounting Positions
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
Sunwayfoto PFLO-XT3 Custom L Bracket for Fujifilm X-T3 is CNC-machined from solid aluminium alloy. The PFL-XT3 is a one-piece design created from single piece of aviation grade aluminium. The PFL-XT3 L Bracket from Sunwayfoto enables reliable camera support for both horizontal and vertical shooting on a tripod or monopod. It is dedicated custom design for the Fujifilm X-T3 and is compatible with both Arca-type and RRS lever clamps.
A convex edge design holds the camera to prevent twisting or shifting during use and safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping during installation or removal. The left side of the bracket features a broad gap to allow unrestricted access to the camera’s ports and the skeleton-style design helps to minimize the overall weight. With Arca-style dovetails incorporated on both sides of the bracket, as well as a durable aluminium alloy construction, this L bracket benefits a faster and more efficient tripod workflow.
- Arca-style dovetails on both sides of the bracket are compatible with both Arca and Really Right Stuff-style clamps and permit quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- A convex edge design prevents the camera from twisting or shifting when attached. Additionally, safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping when during installation and removal.
- The left side of the bracket features a gap to permit full access to all of the camera’s ports.
- Skeleton-style design minimizes the overall weight while a CNC-machined aluminium alloy construction, with a black anodized finish, benefits its durability.
WHY USE L-BRACKETS
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centred directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.