- Custom design for Nikon Z6/Z7
- One Piece Design
- Arca & RRS Lever Compatible
- Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Full Access to all side ports
- Horizontal & Vertical Mounting Positions
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
The Sunwayfoto PNL-Z6 L-Bracket for Nikon Z6/Z7 Camera is a custom designed L bracket for a perfect fit with the Nikon Mirrorless Z6 and Z7. The L bracket is CNC machined from T6061 aircraft-grade aluminium, plus hard-anodized for better resistance to abrasion and corrosion. It features a one-piece design making it more stable and reliable with a raised lip on the plate to help to stabilise your camera. Safety Stop Screw to Avoid accidental dropping of the camera and a mounting screw comes as standard to facilitate and fitting and dismounting.
The Sunwayfoto PNL-Z6 L-Bracket for Nikon Z6/Z7 allows easy Side Connectors access and allow full rotation of the screen. When in portrait mode, due to mounting screw slot, the user can move the L-bracket away from camera side to allow for larger cable plugs. When L-bracket has moved away from the camera side, the shifting set screw will move together with the mounting screw in its own slot. The L bracket allows easy switching between horizontal and vertical shooting.
- Arca-style dovetails on both sides of the bracket are compatible with both Arca and Really Right Stuff-style clamps and permit quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- A convex edge design prevents the camera from twisting or shifting when attached. Additionally, safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping when during installation and removal.
- The left side of the bracket features a gap to permit full access to all of the camera’s ports.
- Skeleton-style design minimizes the overall weight while a CNC-machined aluminium alloy construction, with a black anodized finish, benefits its durability.
WHY USE L-BRACKETS
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centred directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.