- Inverted low profile ball-head
- Lightweight and portable at just 135grams
- Supports up to 5kg (11lbs) load capacity
- Dual-action knob design
- ARCA / RSS Compatible Quick Release Clamp
- 360° Panoramic Rotation
- Ball-lock lever
- Hard anodized finish for durability
The Explorer GX-01 Gravity Explorer Ball Head is designed to be as compact and portable as possible while supporting up to 5kg (11lbs)of gear on an ARCA compatible mounting clamp. A dual-action knob secures the provided Explorer EX-37 quick release plate and acts as the panning release to shoot 360° panoramic images. Quick adjustments to composition and positioning can be made through the inverted ball head design.
The GX-01 Gravity Explorer is perfect for mobile phones when combined with MX-360 Mobile 360 Explorer Pro, LED panel lights such as the Explorer AuraLED 915 or Explorer AuraRGB, microphones, DSLR, and mirrorless camera bodies and lenses with mid-range focal lengths.