- Fluid System for Smooth Pans and Tilts
- Spring-Assisted Counterbalance
- TY-70A Quick-Release Plate
- Dual Safety Lock System
- 2 Bubble Levels
- Load capacity: 3 kg
With a maximum load capacity of up to 3kg it is the ideal fluid video head for use with DSLR, system cameras and small camcorders.
Due to the sophisticated fluid system, it allows for a soft, quiet and vibration-free movement whilst filming.
The friction of the tilt movement can be adjusted continuously. The rotary motion is fixed. The head works extremely smoothly and allows for very precise adjustments to be made and is intuitive to use. The Safety Lock system prevents accidental removal of the release plate. In contrast to the VH series the VA Series is equipped with Arca type compatible removable plates.
For a precise alignment 2 bubble levels are fitted.
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Load Capacity: 3kg
- Counterbalanced weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 300 x 120 x 83mm
- Fluid system provides soft smooth movement
- Safety Lock system - prevents slippage on the plate
- Tilt friction is continuously adjustable - lockable 360 ° panoramic rotation
- 2 spirit levels for perfect alignment
- Sliding release plate (69mm) with 1/4 "and 3/8" thread, Arca type compatible
- Removable plates glide path: 70mm
- Rubberized arm (23cm)
- 3/8 "tripod socket at the bottom
- Counterbalancing (Counter Balance): 1kg
- Works with compatible plate TY-70A